Bake Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
Pork Spare Ribs 3.25 pounds (about 1.5kg)
Kosher Salt 3 Tablespoons
Fresh Ground Black Pepper 1.5 Tablespoons
Vegetable Oil 3 Tablespoons
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Rinse the ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Line a stainless steel baking pan with foil, then place the ribs on top.
3. Rub the ribs thoroughly with vegetable oil.
4. Season the ribs with half the amount of salt and pepper.(Tip: Sprinkle with hand then press in a little)
5. Place the ribs on a metal rack (seasoned back side face down). Use the remaining salt and pepper to season the surface.
6. Lower the oven temperature to 325F, place the oven rack in the middle, bake the ribs for 1.5 hours.
7. Lower the oven temperature to 285F, flip the ribs front side back and bake for 20 minutes. Take the ribs out and place on a metal rack, let it sit for 15 minutes and serve.
Peas and corn salad:Ingredients:
White Corn 2 cobs
Frozen Sweet Corn 1 cob
Frozen Peas 1 pound
Water 8 cups
Salt 1.5 teaspoons
Ice a lot
1. Boil the water in a pot on medium high heat, add salt, white corn and sweet corn. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the peas, cover the pot and bring it to a boil, remove from heat immediately.
5. Use a knife to cut the corn off the cob.
7. Use a tablespoon to mix the corn and peas together, serve and enjoy. (Can be served with salt, pepper or salad dressing if desired)
Plating Bake Pork Spare Ribs with Peas and Corn Salad
1.Place some salad on a big plate.