Baked Drumsticks with 7-UP Rosemary Honey Glaze Recipe
Chicken drumsticks 12 drumsticks
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 tablespoons
Kosher Salt 3 tablespoons
Fresh Ground Black Pepper 1.5 tablespoons
7 UP 3/4 cup
Rosemary (Fresh) 2 sticks (about 4-5 inches each)
Ginger (Fresh or Dried) 3 slices
Corn Starch 1/2 teaspoon
Honey 1 tablespoon
4. While the drumsticks are baking, add 7 UP, ginger and rosemary into a small saucepan. Bring it to a boil on medium heat. let it cook for another 2 minutes. Scoop out the ginger and rosemary.
5. In a small bowl, dissolve the corn starch with a little 7 UP sauce. Mix well then add into the sauce pot.
6. Turn down the heat to medium low, whisk the sauce frequently until thicken.
7. Remove from heat, let it cool for 2 minutes, add honey and mix well.
8. Remove the cooked drumsticks from the oven, brush on the glaze and bake for 1 minute. Let cool for 3 minutes to soak in the juice and serve.