Cinnamon Green Apple Oatmeal Recipe
Green Apples (Peeled, Seeded and Cubed) 2 apples
Water 3 tablespoons
Dark Brown Sugar 8 tablespoons
Ground Cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
Oatmeal 2 cups
Milk 2.5 cups
Salt a pinch
2. Stir in 4 tablespoons brown sugar until dissolved.
3. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and mix well.
4. Cook until apple soften, set aside for later use.
5. Add oatmeal, milk and salt into the pot, cook them on medium heat for about 5 minutes (please follow the package instructions) and stir frequently.
6. Stir in the remaining cinnamon and remove from heat.
7. Stir in the remaining brown sugar and 3/4 of the apple compote, mix well. Garnish with a little apple compote and serve.
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlepandamommykitchen
Follow me on Twitter: @thepandamommy
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepandamommy/
11 Responses to Cinnamon Green Apple Oatmeal Recipe