New year started. Let’s start a new blog too. This is my first post here, I will move some old recipes here soon.
New year parties were just over a few day ago, this was one of my new creations. First time making a clam dipping sauce, I only tried it once many years ago. Hubby wanted some chips and dips, so I made this baked clam dipping sauce.
Baked Clam Dipping Sauce Recipe
2 cans Canned Clam in Juice (10 oz clams and 4 oz juice in each can)
1/4 cup Onion (finely diced)
1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper (finely diced)
2 tbsp Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
3/4 cup Panko Italian Seasoning Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
To taste White Pepper Powder
To taste Salt
Le Creuset 2-quart Cast Iron Heritage Legumier
1. Preheat oven to 400F degree.
2. Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, cook for 1 minute.
3. Add red bell pepper, cook until fragrance.
4. Add clams and stir-fly for 1 minute, add 4 oz clam juice and bread crumbs, mix well.
5. Lower the heat to medium low, simmer until most of the juice is evaporated and the sauce is still wet.
6. Add all the cheeses, stir until all melted and blended well, add salt and white pepper to taste, remove from heat.
7. Place in the oven middle rack, bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlepandamommykitchen
Follow me on Twitter: @thepandamommy
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepandamommy/