Lettuce wrap with tomato, pork and rice fillings recipe
Steamed Rice 4 cups
Pork 3/4 pound
Black Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
Salt 1/4 teaspoon (pork seasoning); 1 tablespoon (finish seasoning, to taste)
Sesame Oil 1/4 teaspoon
Vegetable Oil 1 tablespoon
Rice Vinegar 1 tablespoon
Chicken Powder 1 tablespoon (to taste)
White Pepper Powder 1/2 tablespoon
Chopped Green Onion 1.5 tablespoons
Garlic (Minced) 1 tablespoons
Onion (Diced) 1/4 cup
Chopped Cilantro Leaves 2 tablespoons
Tomatoes (Diced) 4 medium size
Lettuce 1 head
1. Wash and cut all ingredients,half the lettuce and separate the leaves carefully.
2. Cut pork into small pieces and process in a food processor with 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper and sesame oil.
4. Add the tomatoes and cook until watery, then stir in the rice vinegar.
5. Cook the pork thoroughly.
8. Put desire amount of rice and pork filling on lettuce, roll it up and enjoy.
Follow me on Twitter: @thepandamommy
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepandamommy/
4 Responses to Lettuce wrap with tomato, pork and rice fillings recipe