Steam tofu and ham with Oyster sauce Recipe
Soft Tofu 1 piece
Cooked Ham (Thin Sliced) 4 big slices/ 8 small slices
Green Onion (Fine Chopped) 3/4 cup
Oyster Sauce 3 tablespoons
Water 3 tablespoons
Sugar a pinch ( about 1/8 teaspoon)
1. Slice tofu into slices, 0.5cm (about 1/4 inch) thickness each, place them on a big plate.
2. Cut ham into little squares, put them in between tofu pieces.
3. Add 1 inch deep water into a wok, heat it on high until boil.
4. Place a steaming rack in the wok, lower the heat to medium, steam the tofu and ham for about 3-4 minutes.
5. While the tofu is steaming, combine 1/2 cup green onion, oyster sauce, water and sugar in a small pan on medium heat, let it boils for 30 seconds, then remove from heat. (P.S. Stir often to avoid burning.)
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlepandamommykitchen
Follow me on Twitter: @thepandamommy
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepandamommy/
One Response to Steam tofu and ham with Oyster sauce Recipe