Hash brown and sunny side-up eggs, pairing with fresh fruits, is a very healthy and easy breakfast. Make some coffee and tea, or a glass of milk to go with it, an appealing and nutritious homemade breakfast is done in 15 minutes.
Hash-Brown and Sunny Side-Up Eggs Recipe
32 oz Hash Brown
4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Green Onion (thin sliced)
To taste Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
To taste Fresh Ground Pepper
To taste Salt
Cast Iron Skillet (Le Creuset 26cm Skillet in Kiwi, as shown)
8 inches Non-stick pan (Gordon Ramsay by Royal Doulton)
1. Heat up the skillet over medium heat until very hot.
2. Add 2.5 tbsp oil and hash brown into hot skillet, sear and cook for 7 minutes.
3. Flip the hash brown, add 1 tbsp oil and cook for 5 minutes or until inner temperature reach 160F degree.
4. While waiting the hash brown to cook through, add 1/2 tbsp oil in non-stick pan over medium heat until very hot.
5. Crack 3 eggs (be careful not to break the yolks) and lower to medium low heat, cook for 2 minutes and cover with lid for 1 minute, lid and heat off.
6. Add sunny side-up eggs on top of cooked hash brown, sprinkle green onion, cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
oz = Ounce(s)
tbsp = Tablespoon(s)
F = Fahrenheit